Welcome to this PureTrim MLM review. There is a plethora of health and wellness network marketing companies around. On the one hand, it's a good sign because it means that folks are spending money on their health and well-being. After all, the age-old saying rings true, "your Health is your Wealth."
On the other hand, it also means that it's a highly competitive business area to get involved in. And added to that, this is an MLM company, which means that you might have to focus on recruiting in order to earn higher paychecks. So, is Puretrim a scam, or can you make money with Puretrim?
Congratulations on taking the time to do your research before you go all-in with this particular opportunity.
There are tons of scams online. But on the other side of the coin, there is a legit way to making money online.
Having said that, let's dive into this PureTrim MLM review to see what the company is all about.
What is PureTrim All About?
The PureTrim group was launched in 2018. The companies mission is to help people " get their health back and feel younger."
The company like most MLM's have their own exclusive products. In this case, it's Pure Mediterranean products that the company claim will help their customers :
- to lose weight,
- improve muscle and joint function,
- to cleanse their body, and
- improve cardiac health.
We will chat more about the products soon.
Who Are The Owners Of PureTrim?
Who are the founders of the Puretrim company?
There is no owner information available on the official Puretrim website.
The only contact details they supply is a corporate support number, and you can address any queries via e-mail.
According to Linkedin, the companies headquarters are based in Chandler. Arizona.
Apparently, the company is made up of 50 employees.
It's pretty strange that the owners do not make themselves known.
Why all the secrecy?
Would you do business or part your money with a no-body?
I would be hesitant too!
Yet many folks have still gone ahead and purchased and used the companies products.
Speaking of the Puretrim products, what are they? and do they really work?
Let's take a look in the next section.
The PureTrim Products - Do they Really Work?
The PureTrim portfolio consists of a range of anti-aging products in both the weight-loss and skincare categories.
According to the official website, the basis of the products is built upon " time-tested Mediterranean health principles" along with modern scientific intervention.
The company believes that its products are at the forefront of giving the consumer the very best when it comes to following the Mediterranean diet.
They consist of a range of products such as :
- Boost Teas - to help with metabolism and cravings
- Trim Bar - meal replacement energy bars
- Joint Teas - improve joint health
- Cardio 9 - Energy and Nitic Oxide levels
- Daily Complete - a liquid multivitamin preparation
- Experience - colon cleanser
- LiverMaster - liver detoxifier
- Synergy Defense - immunity supplement
- Pure Gardens - face and body serum
- Clear - immune support
- Female Balance - PMS and menopause support
- PureTrim shakes - Mediterranean wellness shakes
One of their flagship products is the Puretrim meal replacement shakes.
What are PureTrim shakes and do PureTrim Shakes Work?
PureTrim shakes are designed to act as a meal replacement. They consist of antioxidants, prebiotics, Mediterranean essential fatty acids, and enzymes. They also come in different flavors.
As for whether these supplements work or not, there are testimonials featured on their website.
However not much feedback on their official YouTube channel. There is little engagement. (Last video were made 2 years ago). The same goes for their FaceBook page with no reviews on the shakes.
One user did however pass a compliment on their energy bars.
The company also claims that its product lines are part of the Physicians Desk Reference. In addition, some of the products have celebrity endorsements.
I appreciate the fact that the company has taken the responsibility to place the FDA disclaimer "not evaluated by the FDA" on their website.
It means that despite the scientific research, celebrity claims, and member testimonials, the possibility lies that these products may still not work for you!
The health and wellness niche is a tough market to get into. You might be wondering if joining the business side of the company is worth it.
Let's first see how much it would cost you to get started.
Joining The PureTrim Company
As a PureTrim distributor, you cannot grow a global business. The company only operates within certain countries.
How much does it cost to join Puretrim?
It cost $29 to join the company. But the cost does not stop there!
If you want to qualify to earn commissions and bonuses, you have to fulfill either one of the three companies conditions:
- Condition One : $199/ month - either you commit to an autoship order or $199 per month, or your downline of 3 recruits makes the quota.
- Condition Two : $349 autoship order
- Condition Three : $399/month on product purchases
To make it easier to qualify for these commissions, you can choose from their various Puretrim starter packs.
- LiverMaster Cleanse ( $129)
- 30-Day Weight Loss ($299)
- 10-Day Weight Loss ($159)
- Joint Health Pack ($109,93)
- Immune Boost ($74.99)
- 30-Day Cleanse ($129)
How To Make Money From PureTrim?
- Retail Profits - buying the product at wholesale price and selling at retail price, or
- Recruiting - getting family, friends and other interested parties to join your team or downline.
The PureTrim Compensation Plan - It's a Typical Confusing MLM Structure
It's a complicated compensation plan.I will try to make it easier to understand.
The Puretrim Company Ranks
There are 8 ranking levels within the company. The more folks you recruit, the higher the rank you can achieve.
The key is that as you recruit more people, they also need to subscribe to autoship orders. (product pyramid scheme? perhaps)
- Executive Promoter - first stage of joining the company
- Direct Promoter - purchase of $400 worth of products
- 1-Star Promoter - recruit 2 (executive promoters)
- 2-Star Promoter - recruit 2 (1-star promoters)
- 3-Star Promoter - recruit 3 (2-star promoters)
- 4-Star Promoter - recruit 4 (4-star promoters)
- 5-Star Promoter - recruit 5 (4-star promoters)
- President's Club - recruit 5-star promoters
They have a uni-level residual comission pay plan.
With a uni-level structure, affiliate’s personal recruit goes directly under his or her position(level one). If that recruit gets someone to join, they would go on level 2 of your structure. Then if that someone gets their own recruit, they would go on level 3 of your downline.
And so on.
You qualify for commissions up to 6 levels down.
- 1-Star Promoter – 5% commission on level 1 recruit
- 2-Star Promoter – 5% commission on level 1 and 2 recruits
- 3-Star Promoter – 5% commission on levels 1-3 recruits
- 4-Star Promoter – 5% commission on levels 1-4 recruits
- 5-Star Promoter – 5% commission on levels 1-5 recruits
- 6-Star Promoter – 5% commission on levels 1-6 recruit
There are other bonuses can be unlocked as you reach the higher levels.
You get a GOLD BONUS if you are 3-star promoter and above. Of course to qualify, you have to maintain a monthly autoship of $299 and have 10 consistent sales of $99 per month.
You get a MATCHING BONUS if your recruits reach the corresponding level that you are on within a certain amount of time.
If you can get your recruits to reach a certain rank within a month, you get a FAST START BONUS.
They offer LUXURY and CAR BONUSES if you and your downline can maintain high product sales volume on a monthly basis.
For instance, if you were on the 2-Star Promoter level and you make $12,000 wholesale sales volume on 2 team levels, you get a $150 car bonus every month.
One thing is evident from the compensation plan : You have to spend lots of money, and recruit as many people as you can to earn the higher paychecks.
Speaking of earning the higher paychecks, the company does not have an income disclosure. So it's hard to gauge what the average members are taking home.
Recommended Reading : Passive Income VS Active Income, Know The Key Differences
What I Like About PureTrim MLM
1. They have a wide variety of products.
What I Do Not Like About PureTrim MLM
1. There is no income disclosure statement.
2. There is no owner transparency.
3. It's not a global business opportunity. You restricted to doing business within only certain countries.
4. The products are expensive.
5. You have to maintain an autoship to be an active affiliate.
6. You have to recruit to earn the higher paychecks.
Is PureTrim a Scam? My Personal Opinion
Is PureTrim a Pyramid Scheme?
According to Wikipedia, a pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members by promising them payments by enrolling others into the scheme without having a REAL product.
In my opinion, PureTrim is a not pyramid scheme, as they have REAL products. However, if the sole goal of the members becomes to just recruiting and not interested in the products to earn commissions, then it's a different story.
That's why it so hard to make money with MLM's. Usually those who are earlier in an MLM make the money.
With Puretrim, the products are expensive and people have many choices when it comes to choosing health and wellness products.
Then if you so choose on building a PureTrim business there is no mention of any marketing training within the starter packs to help you grow your business.
It reveals that people are successful within the MLM industry, however the higher-income earners are not standard or average. There is a higher percentage of those who earned the lower commissions.
According to the AARP study
- 91 % joined an MLM to make money either by selling or recruiting,
- 43 % joined to get product discounts
- 9 % was only to get just discounts
As for making a profit or loss :
- (47%) of MLM participants reported that they lost money.
- (27%) MLM participants reported that they broke even (made no money).
- (25%) MLM participants reported making a profit.
And finally, the three most common reasons as to why people leave the MLM industry, is (1) they find it awkward to pitch to family and friends, (2)not making as much money as expected, and (3) not liking to sell all the time
By the way, this report was published in 2018. I still think that it holds merit in today's day and age.
So, what do you think? Is the MLM world for you? Are you ready to become a Zyia representative?
Recommended Reading : Affiliate Marketing VS MLM- Which One is Better In The End?
How I EARN A Passive Income Online
I transitioned from the health field to the online world. As a pharmacist, I enjoyed my profession but my own personal health challenges forced me to look for an alternate source of income. Check out my story here.
I earn a passive income online thanks to my affiliate marketing business.
The good news is that with affiliate marketing, you can build a business without having to recruit a single person. You don't have to go out there and cold-call people.
You can start as a complete newbie. You do not even need any sales experience
You can build a business based on your own passion, hobby, or interest. You can work in your own time. It also offers you the awesome benefit of earning a passive income online
It would be my pleasure to introduce you to this business model. I've been using it for five years. Let me help you to get started. Simply click on the link below to learn more
Thanks so much for joining me on this PureTrim MLM review.
I hope that it has helped you out.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Wish you everything of the best in your online success,
Kind Regards and Take Care